3 June 2019.
PORT STEPHENS – The spectacular coastlines, beaches and national parks of Port Stephens are set to play host to a weekend of off-road action with triathletes and trail runners set to descend upon the region on 21 and 22 September.
Round one of Trail Run Australia national series, which takes runners to some of Australia’s most iconic and spectacular destinations will kick off in Port Stephens, NSW with a half marathon, 11.5k or 6k trail run based around the Fingal Bay coastline and Tomaree National Park and event organisers are excited to announce a one day only opening special extravaganza.
One Day Entry Special | Opens 9am AEST Thursday 6th June
For one day only, the first 50 athletes to enter the 2019 Trail Run Australia Tomaree event will save a massive 50% off the standard entry price.
But this will be for one day and for the first 50 entrants only, so runners will need to be quick as entries sold out in the first 30mins last year.
PLUS your entry includes loads of free giveaways including:
- FREE Trail Run Australia Singlet for the first 100 entries received before 27 July 2019
- FREE Collapsible Water Bottle for ALL entrants
- Finishers Medallion for all finishers
- No credit card fee & no booking fee – The entry price advertised is the price you pay
And all the usual things you’d expect at an In2Adventure event:
- Spectacular racing on well signed and marshalled courses including medical support.
- Live Electronic timing and results
- Entry into the ‘Fun One’ Prize Draw for Sponsors giveaways
- A professionally run event in a welcoming atmosphere
One Day Special Important Notes
- Be Quick! The one day specials sold out within the first half hour last year. Three of the four Trail Run Australia events sold out completely before the event.
- Entry Opening & Closure: Special one day entries will open at *9am AEST on Thurs 6 June, and will remain open until 11:59pm on 6 June OR when all one day special entries have been sold. When the first 50 entries are sold on 6 June the entry price will revert to the Early Bird special.
- Other Time Zones Outside AEST: Those who live in a state outside of Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), please adjust the opening time for your time zone.
- Giveaway Collection: Giveaways will be included in race packs at the event.
- Singlet Sizes: Singlet sizes are recorded when entering. The size selected will be made available, however, if an incorrect size is selected, we will make every effort to replace this with the correct size, however there is no guarantee that an alternate will be available.
Find Out More
Trail Run Australia will take place at four iconic locations across the country, starting in Port Stephens, NSW with Trail Run Australia Tomaree on Sunday 22 September. To find out more go to trailrunasutralia.com.
The festival is proudly supported by Port Stephens Council. To find out more and be a part of the off road action go to:
TreX is Australia’s home grown national cross triathlon series. For fourteen years TreX has positioned itself as the pinnacle of the cross – or off-road – triathlon racing in Asia-Pacific. Presented by the premier outdoor adventure event specialists In2Adventure, TreX consists of a swim, mountain bike and trail run. While each TreX event features an open/elite category the TreX Cross Triathlon national series invites participation from all ages and skill levels.
For more information visit TreX here
About Trail Run Australia
Trail Run Australia takes runners to some of the most iconic and stunning destinations in this spectacular land down under. It challenges participants to get off road and take on a challenge against mother nature in some of the most demanding and diverse terrain that the country has to offer.
From stunning beaches, to historic goldfields, remote rocky outcrops and rich rainforests, all the way to the iconic Snowy Mountains. Trail Run Australia inspires runners to tread the path less travelled in this wild and beautiful land.
All festivals include a:
- Half Marathon;
- 5-6km; and
- Free Kids Mud Rats Events
The series finale also includes a 50km Ultra in Australia’s iconic Snowy Mountains.
For more information visit Trail Run Australia here.
In2Adventure are Asia-Pacific’s premier adventure event specialists, and the proud hosts of the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Championships. With a full calendar of national events scheduled throughout Australia, including cross triathlon, XC Mountain Bike, trail runs and corporate events, In2Adventure fully embraces all things ‘off road’ and ‘off the beaten track’ and offers a unique, individual experience for all ages and skill levels.
For more information visit In2Adventure here
Join the #in2adventure conversation
- Visit>our website
- Follow>us on Twitter #TreXTri #TrailRunAus and #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Like>us on Facebook
- Look> on Instagram #TreXTri #TrailRunAus and #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Watch>In2Adventure TV
- Link> to us on LinkedIn
Photo Credit: Courtesy In2Adventure
2019|20 Events: More events coming soon
|21 Sep 2019||TreX Port Stephens||Fingal Bay, NSW|
|22 Sep 2019||Trail Run Australia | Tomaree||Fingal Bay, NSW|
|23 Nov 2019||TreX Goldfields||Bendigo, VIC|
|24 Nov 2019||Trail Run Australia | Goldfields||Bendigo, VIC|
|14-16 Feb 2020||Snowies MTB Festival||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|29 Feb 2020||TreX Snowy Mountains||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|1 Mar 2020||Trail Run Australia | Snowies Ultra||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
Join the #in2adventure conversation